This left arm facing recliner is a component of the Shelby modular sectional. Only one of these is needed per sectional.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
Cover: Cabrera Azure
Material: 83% Poly, 17% PU (W)
This item is also available in:
Cabrera Coffee, Cabrera Haze
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet withthe addtion of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack.
- P2: Power seat and headrest provides stress-relieving comfort
- Features integrated USB charger with patent-pending ParkerSwitch ON/OFF function for manging power draw.
- Oversized seats sit like a chair-and-a-half for expansive comfort
- Exclusive high-performance fabric cover combines the look of leather with super durability and 3-year warranty
- Extra-wide, pillowy armrest provides effortless stress relief
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continous leg support
- Decorative top-stitiching in contrasting thread adds eye-catching character
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the cover, frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Self-corded welt trim adds stunning tailored detailing
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- High-grade foam layer (1.8 to 2.2 density) adds plush cushioning and maintains its appearance over time
- Fully padded, foam wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.