Part of the FREEStyle Wall System, this Pure Modern 84-inch TV Hutch completes the look of the collection's 84-inch TV Console. Its fresh design features open shelving of various sizes for storage and display. Framed glass shelves add an element of reflectivity and are highlighted with swiveling LED touch lights. A soft Moonstone finish highlights the hutch's linear white oak veneers and angular proportions.
Material: Oak Solids / Oak Veneers
- Warm Grey finish highlighting linear oak veneer patterns
- Touch control LED lights
- Adjustable glass shelves with wood edges allow light to flow through highlighting keepsakes.
- Asymetrical hutch with shelving on left and top of TV opening
- Two lower side shelves and top center shelf are adjustable
- Cable management opening at the bottom of the full backpanel
- Each piece of Parker House furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Finish colors vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person.
- NOTE: The lights on this bookcase require the LTKIT#599 touch control box to function. This kit must be ordered separately. The LTKIT#599 will control from 1-10 LED lights on a connected library wall.
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.