Part of the FREEStyle Wall System, this 36-inch Glass Door Cabinet from the Pure Modern collection adds an element of modern sophistication to any space. Behind its two glass doors, three glass-framed shelves offer modern display options while two lower drawers provide hidden storage. Its innovative design can be used on its own or paired with other components. Choose coordinating bookcases, cabinets and media display pieces to create your own uniquely configurable wall system to fit your room and lifestyle. A soft Moonstone finish highlights the cabinet's linear white oak veneers, plinth base and angular proportions and is complemented by custom bar-pull hardware in Brushed Nickel.
Material: Oak Solids / Oak Veneers
- Components have connector bolts and front levelers for ease assembly in creating a custom look.
- Touch control LED lights
- Adjustable glass shelves with wood edges allow light to flow through highlighting keepsakes.
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides.
- Each piece of Parker House furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Finish colors vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person.
- NOTE: The lights on this bookcase require the LTKIT#599 touch control box to function. This kit must be ordered separately. The LTKIT#599 will control from 1-10 LED lights on a connected library wall.
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.