This beautiful mirrored-back curio cabinet lets you display your collections: a source of pride, accomplishment, and fond memories. Give your cherished belongings the spotlight they deserve with this beautiful locking curio cabinet, fitted with a sliding beveled class door and locking mechanism for security. Five generously-sized glass shelves can be adjusted into nearly any configuration with top-to-bottom position holes every two inches, allowing you to customize the display to your liking. Along the framed edges, stunning rope-and-block molding frames and flatters the curio's contents, while two-setting halogen top-mounted lights provide an attractive, uncluttered view of your items. This curio cabinet is finished with glass sides and a fully mirrored back that allows you to see your items on display from every angle. A rich cherry finish on the cabinet's attractive veneers goes with any decor theme for easy style matching.
- Elegant molding and V-groove glass detailing adds a premium touch to a traditional curio
- A sliding felt-lined front door allows access to the interior from the right or left side
- An integrated lock on the left side keeps contents secure from tampering
- Rich cherry finished wood veneers highlight subtle details in rope-and-block carved frame
- Brass-toned side lock comes complete with keys
- Halogen top-mounted lights offer your choice of two different illumination levels
- Crafted with hardwood solids for durability and veneers for lasting beauty
- Five glass shelves can be adjusted in 2 inch increments or removed to customize display
- Minimal assembly required to position glass shelves as desired
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.